– Graphic design/production of printed materials such as product catalogs, brochures, data sheets, advertising, etc.
– May edit/update existing text and artwork associated with production of catalogs, price lists, brochures, merchandising, etc.
– Maintains online image library content and images.
– Supports the Digital initiatives with banners, blasts and social media graphics.
– Develops and maintain relationships with external vendors (i.e. printers, marketing agencies, advertising publications, and digital marketing partners) to ensure that all printed and electronic material are prepared and shipped in accordance to DIGINT brand guidelines on deadline and within budget.
This position requires a four-year college degree in Graphic Design and 1 + years’ experience. The ability to analyze situations and respond to problems with creative solutions is required. In addition, the successful candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team environment.
This position requires extensive work with both PC and Mac platforms. Primary software packages include Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
A portfolio review will be required at time of interview. A skills test or sample project may be assigned.